incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <>
Subject Re: [website] content of a podling's website
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 13:35:21 GMT
On 7/5/06, Matthias Wessendorf <> wrote:
> I have a question regarding the content of a Podling's website. In
> case of the Apache Trinidad Podling (ADF Faces donation) this software
> has been used by some people already. Are we allowed to have list (on
> the website or the wiki) with some references? In Apache MyFaces we do
> the same (see [1]). Same is true for Struts. Normally no big deal, but
> I am not sure if it is ok for a Podling (a project in incubation).
> I'd like to add this answer to the website requirements (by providing
> a patch), if sb. likes!

I don't see any particular reason why we wouldn't want to mention that
the podlings are in use by others.  The key thing is to just disclaim
that it isn't a full ASF project - but if people are using it, sure -
it should be mentioned just like we do for any other ASF projects.

My $.02.  -- justin

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message