incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave Irving <irvi...@logica.com>
Subject Re: [pre-proposal] AsyncWeb
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 08:05:20 GMT

peter royal wrote:

> dave, do you hold full copyright to put you in a position to make a
> grant?

We probably need to check up on that one. The project was released to
Safehaus way back in Feb, and has been developed there since. However, I
developed the original source code at my place of work, so I guess I may
need a clearence form or something? My employers are happy to sign any
clearence forms if they are still required.

One thing which would be good to discuss still I think is location: E.g, are
we proposing to bring AsyncWeb within Mina, or as a separate incubating
project?

Dave