incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dave Irving <irvi...@logica.com>
Subject Re: [pre-proposal] AsyncWeb
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:29:45 GMT

mturk wrote:
> If that happens, I'm willing to help as well.
>
> Although I'm not a huge fun of NIO in Servlet
> container, for the reasons I don't wish to
> elaborate here, a target project could be very
> cool to have.
> It would certainly give us ASF http server
> that comes as part of Java6.
>
> Regards,
> Mladen.

its great to see that several people appear to be interested in getting
involved with asyncweb. Certainly in the last few months there seems to  be
a growing interest in async http handling (jetty6, and now glassfish) - and
I think it would be cool to bring an open minded project in this exciting
area to the ASF (of course, IMHO).

Dave