incubator-general mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Abdera 0.1.0 Release Candidate (please review)
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 21:11:04 GMT
The Abdera podling has reached a point where the committers feel we're
ready to cut a 0.1.0 "developer preview" / "developer milestone"
release.  We have +1's from all committers [1] and zero -1's.

The release candidate is available at: http://people.apache.org/~jmsnell

Java5 and JDK 1.4.2 versions are available, as well as a source
distribution.  All source contains appropriate copyright statements and,
as far as I know, all dependency requirements have been met.

Ant and Maven build options are available.

Given that this is the first release, please forgive me if I have missed
a step in here somewhere, but from what I understand, the next step is
to ask y'all to review and approve the release candidate.

- James

[1] See the thread starting from this message:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-abdera-dev/200607.mbox/%3c44C4F7AB.30500@gmail.com%3e