incubator-general mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Blaze and Openness of Standards (was Re: [Proposal] Blaze)
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 21:25:33 GMT

Naming of Blaze,

Based on all the feedback provided, and after doing a trademark
search, there are 14 trademarks( class 9) around blaze, some in the software
space and none in this domain. As suggested by someone on this thread
I would like to raise the bar and rename the project. We will look for a
name
that does not have a trademark in the software space.

Suggestions welcome, please mail those to me - we will hopefully provide a
new name for try out by COB tomorrow.

Kind regards
Carl.