incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [UPDATE] CeltiXfire Project Proposal
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 18:17:38 GMT
Why is there a difference? I am not an Axis committer. Just because I've
become a ws-commons doesn't mean I have a responsibility to participate
in Axis, Tuscany, or any number of other projects. If so, I would feel
especially bad for the Jakarta folks. Furthermore, I started
participating on the lists before I became a ws-commons committer.
- Dan

Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> There's a slight difference Dan. As you are a WS committer, you have a
> right and responsibility to poke your nose and you do have the karma
> to work on / fix anything you feel like in various ws projects. I hope
> you appreciate the difference :)
>
> -- dims
>
> On 7/21/06, Dan Diephouse <dan@envoisolutions.com> wrote:
>> Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:
>> > On Wed, 2006-07-19 at 21:28 -0400, Dan Diephouse wrote:
>> I hope you will poke your nose in, just as I read the axis list and try
>> to poke my nose in there.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> - Dan
>>
>> --