incubator-general mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Blaze
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 13:39:46 GMT

This worries me - accepting an implementation whose specification does
not yet have a defined license or containing standards body. Maybe
we've done it before though.

This is not true - AMQP has a well defined license and it is posted in
the spec, and you can implement
the specification freely - without strings.

On the topic of  - at which standards body it will land at, why is that
a concern, as the license of
the specification is well defined no matter where it goes

Regards
Carl.