incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [UPDATE] CeltiXfire Project Proposal
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:06:55 GMT
Jason van Zyl wrote:

>> Well, I just expressed my opinion as an ASF member, because this
>> project and their mentors show no respect to the other members
>> feelings about it.
>
> I don't think there is any disrespect but there may be a difference of
> opinion but that's not the same thing. There's always going to be a
> difference of opinion about what projects people think are appropriate
> or not, or what people others think are appropriate or not. It's not a
> matter of impropriety or disrespect, it's a matter of opinion and
> everyone has one.

Well, it's my opinion, and I've express it.
You know the reason, and I'm standing behind it,
because I saw nothing but even greater disregard
to the ASF community.
Anyhow, the project is probably more valuable then
a simple 'what makes the ASF' philosophy, and since
some members thinks that insulting our fellows
is actually a great joke, and something one should
be proud off, I'm fine.
Please simply forget this thread.

Regards,
Mladen.