incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [UPDATE] CeltiXfire Project Proposal
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:04:03 GMT
Jason van Zyl wrote:
>> So you wouldn't mind of mine humble non binding -1
>> vote. Like said, I don't have nothing against
>> that project, but like in many things in life
>> even the ASF seems to behave in the spirit of:
>> Quod licet Jovi non licet bovi.
>> That's very sad :(
> I don't think it's that hard to get onto the Incubator PMC and thus have
> your vote be binding. Being on the Incubator PMC just gives some
> indication that you're committed to being involved.

Well, I just expressed my opinion as an ASF member, because this
project and their mentors show no respect to the other members
feelings about it. I doubt me being on the PMC would change anything.
Since only PMC and Board votes count (the same one we elected),
I'll recognise any decision made, and never say anything opposite
once when accepted/rejected.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message