incubator-general mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Graduate Synapse - was Re: [VOTE] Release Synapse
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 02:00:53 GMT

I am spending many hours working through Apache processes so do you mind
if I ask a few questions:

For the graduation,

a.) what are the demographics of the commiters added to the project
in the community building and how/is this considered in graduation?
b.) if there are committers on the project that have binding votes are
these considered
differently to binding votes external to the project, as I would expect
the project votes would
always +1 / how many binding votes are needed to graduate?

Carl.