incubator-general mailing list archives

From Raphaël Luta <raph...@apache.org>
Subject Looking for help mentoring Graffito.
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2006 15:20:44 GMT
I'm currently the only mentor for the Graffito project that has
been under incubation for nearly 2 years now.

Graffito is a CMS system now built on top of Jackrabbit and providing
a portlet based user interface. As such it is mostly suited to integrate
with portal containers like Jetspeed but some of the services provided
(like JCR mapping) can be useful outside of portal context.

While we've managed to slowly build a community around the initial
2 men codebase, we're still very far from having a sustainable
independant community around Graffito.

Due to my numerous other activities, I feel I cannot provide alone
the adequate mentoring required by this project and I am looking for
additionnal mentors to help grow the Graffito community and graduate it.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://portals.apache.org/