incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Timothy Bennett" <timothy.eugene.benn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Incubate Wicket
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:28:11 GMT
On 7/26/06, Eelco Hillenius <eelco.hillenius@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Don! Thanks Upayavira, Alexa, Sylvain, Timothy and the others
> that have officially or unofficially championed Wicket. We hope that
> Wicket will make a valuable addition to Apache, and we are looking
> forward to get to know you guys better when we would be part of the
> Apache family.

At great big +1 from me with respect to Wicket coming to the ASF.  A dream
of mine for about a year now.  Proposal looks good.  As a user of Wicket in
my own productions systems, I understand the team's concern with continued
maintenance support of the 1.2 and 1.3 codebases while incubating.  I'm sure
an appropriate strategy that is in the best interest of Wicket's
user/customer base and in the best interest of ASF practices and policies
can be discerned.

Welcome Eelco, Martijn, Igor, and the rest of the Wicket crew!

--
timothy bennett