incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: DOAP files for Podling
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:52:54 GMT
Hi,

On 12 Jul 06, at 12:53 PM 12 Jul 06, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

>> One thing at a time :-)
>>
>> I'll try to whip this off and check it in for people to look at.
>

> can you ping the list after it?

I have deployed a snapshot of the plugin and the source code is here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/trunk/maven-doap-plugin/

You can see an example of how it is configured here in the m2 POM:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/components/trunk/pom.xml

And this is what it currently generates:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/components/trunk/doap_Maven.rdf

I needed to add some configuration parameters for category and the
language. I'm sure there's lots of little mistakes as I only spent an
hour on it, but I can fix them up quickly if folks let me know.  I
would recommend building the doap plugin and trying it. It might take
a while plugin to get to the central repo.

Jason.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org