incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Igor Vaynberg" <igor.vaynb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Incubate Wicket
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 05:58:24 GMT
from wicket's point of view we are not really concerned with the
"brand abuse" that much. we are in no hurry to convert our packages to
org.apache.wicket and in no hurry to call our releases apache wicket.
what we are concerned about is having a way to provide wicket releases
to our existing userbase while maintaining a single infrastructure for
the project to have as-low-as-possible maintenance overhead. so i
think if we work that out - and we did outline our thoughts in the
wiki proposal - i think we will be good to go.

-Igor