incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Incubate Wicket
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 00:37:04 GMT
On Monday 31 July 2006 07:37, Leo Simons wrote:

Thanks "mate" (I love that word) ;o)

> (eg there won't be a book coming out
> in October about "Apache Wicket 2.0", whereas a book on simply "Wicket 2.0"
> in October might or might not make sense

AFAIK, it will be "Wicket In Action" and cover both 1.2 and 2.0 and that has
been in progress way before the ASF talks surfaced, and it is pretty obvious
that it won't be "Apache Wicket" other than a possible a note of 'incubation
has started, bla disclaimer, bla', I would assume.

For good measure, let's have interested parties review it from an Apache angle
before it goes to print.

Cheers
Niclasd