incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Incubate Wicket
Date Sun, 30 Jul 2006 23:16:28 GMT
On Sat, Jul 29, 2006 at 03:52:39PM +0100, Upayavira wrote:
> Does anyone here have an idea what the shortest time is that a new
> community might be incubated (assuming no other issues)?

I think, so far, none of the new top-level projects that we have
incubated have done so in less than 6 months, and in my head a year
is somehow what I mention to people, with more than that for completely
new communities that start without code (like harmony).

There's no reason it can't be faster. Whether you would really *want*
to go faster, I dunno.

LSD