incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <>
Subject Continuum for incubator (was: Re: Maven 2 repo for incubating project releases?)
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 20:54:20 GMT
On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 10:02:07AM -0700, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> What I more like that a seperate maven1/2 repo is maybe a incubator
> continuum server.
> Currently Trinidad uses that MyFaces continuum server.
> What do you think?

Doesn't make sense to me. Where possible incubator shouldn't turn into
a "mini-apache". Before you know it we'd have
*g*. It should just be an apache-wide service. Go help the continuum guys make it
happen, I know people are working on it :)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message