incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: [website] of a podling
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 13:03:50 GMT
On Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at 04:12:46PM -0700, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> Every podling has eventual extra incubation docs under:
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/podlingname/**
>
> What sort of documentation do you mean by that?

I think what is meant are things like the status file, legal docs, etc.
Looking at /www/incubator.apache.org/projects, the above statement is
rather unneccessary since there's nothing actually there besides the
status file (which is podlingname.html, not podlingname/*). I think we
just keep this in SVN; I know that's what harmony does.

LSD