incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [UPDATE] CeltiXfire Project Proposal
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:00:58 GMT
Sanjiva,

It's pretty clear from all the conversations during Apachecon that
folks don't believe in people who are wearing their Apache hats or at
least us when we wear one. It's also clear at least to me that they
don't want any input or rather interference in matters technical
either (at least learn from our mistakes!), at least till the current
merger is done by which time its too late to align some of the efforts
with ongoing work in ws land. I'm completely baffled by the definition
of community too. Apparently its ok to get folks inolved who have made
zero contributions to either codebase BUT wrong to inolve people whose
code you want to use (as mentioned in the proposal
wss4j/xmlschema/neeti).

Anyways, In Hani's famous words...Why bother?

-- dims