incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [UPDATE] CeltiXfire Project Proposal
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 21:45:50 GMT
IMHO, Anyone can say anything he/she wants on any forum. I just
checked my responses to the threads that i posted [1] and i don't see
me asking anyone to change any behavior. If i did, please accept my
apologies. After all, it's a free country.

thanks,
dims

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=incubator-general&w=2&r=1&s=hani&q=b