incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [UPDATE] CeltiXfire Project Proposal
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:49:10 GMT
I started writing a long draft probably 10 times, but stopped short of
pressing the "send"  button. At this point, i know exactly who will
say what, no matter which position i take (based on feedback i got
during ApacheCon EU).

I am happy that Peter and Jim are there as mentors. I trust them and
other mentors to do the right thing. which ever "right thing" they
believe in. Wish the people involved the best of luck. You all know
where to find me and others who are working on the same/similar set of
problems when the time comes.

thanks,
-- dims