incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Blaze
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 14:12:11 GMT
On Wed, 2006-07-19 at 22:33 -0400, Carl Trieloff wrote:
> Carl Trieloff wrote:
> >
> > Sahan,
> >
> > Thank you for your interest, do you mind if we do a brief call
> (or email...or discuss right here on the list -- whatever your preference)
> > to understand
> > what your interest is and what or where you are wanting to contribute.

Please keep the conversation to the list .. its part of the process of
building openness and community.

In general, you should not have to ask what someone who's already an ASF
committer what his/her interest is in joining an incubator project. In
this particular case isn't the relationship/interest abundantly clear?

Sanjiva.