incubator-general mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator Docathon TODO list
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:37:20 GMT
On 6/26/06, Justin Erenkrantz <justin@erenkrantz.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Robert, Noirin, and myself spent some time sketching out what we think
> a better layout/structure of the Incubator site might be.
>
> I've gone ahead and committed the changes to the layout so that
> everyone can follow along.
>
> We're going to be trying to complete this content in the next few
> days.  Please feel free to dive in and pick any item here - or feel
> free to implement your own suggestions.
>
> 1. Create Podling Release guide
> 2. Create Podling Branding guide
> 3. Create Podling Website page (from How To Participate)
> 4. Create PPMC guide
> 5. Create Podling overview page
> 6. Come up with a small def'n of a podling (i.e. as in a glossary)
> 7. Add in STATUS page links for each incubating project to right side of
> site
> 8. Move resolutions into the Chair guide
> 9. Mail lists (from How To Participate)
> 10. Create a page summarizing 'important' email threads (see Jakarta
> emails)

just heads up for all those hoping to hook up remotely. we're still waiting
for the fast wifi to be fully configured. we have connectivity but IRC keeps
timing out. so, i'll try to post stuff here.

hopefully we'll have this soon. please free to grab stuff or post up new
ideas.

ATM i'm moving content around. the concensus here is that the contents of
the learn directory would be better moved elsewhere so i'm tackling that.

- robert