incubator-general mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dublin Docathon (was Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve 3.0-M1 release of ServiceMix)
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 12:05:21 GMT

> Hi,
>
> I'll attend the Dublin conference, getting in Tuesday late morning.

I'm interested in contributing, especially to the "sample incubator
> project template" in the area of template web site and template build
> scripts based on maven. I haven't seen much on these topics recently,
> so I guess I'll check in to hackathon on Tuesday and see how I can help.

great :-)

noel has a tutorial all day tuesday and some other members also have stuff
planned for Tuesday. (which is why monday was selected.) but monday may well
turn out to have a  foundation/infrastructure focus.

but i'll be around and working on documentation throughout the hackathon.
tuesday may turn out to be a better day for incubator related documentation.

- robert