incubator-general mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dublin Docathon (was Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve 3.0-M1 release of ServiceMix)
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:54:37 GMT
On 6/20/06, Cliff Schmidt <cliffschmidt@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/19/06, Justin Erenkrantz <justin@erenkrantz.com> wrote:
> > On 6/7/06, Cliff Schmidt <cliffschmidt@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > That was my plan as well; so I'm pretty flexible.  I guess I'd
> > > probably prefer not to schedule anything formal on Monday morning,
> > > since some folks may still be getting in.
> >
> > How does Monday afternoon work?
>
> Works for me -- also probably works okay for those in U.S. helping
> remotely.

on IRC we came with (provisionally) 3pm Dublin time (1400 UTC) for the more
focussed session

i plan to produce something more definite and post it to committers later
today

I'll be in Dublin in the mid-morning.  I'll plan (as I've also heard
> Robert say) to be working on docs most of Monday and Tuesday with
> whomever is there.  It sounds like that will likely include Robert,
> Justin, Noel, Sanjiva, possibly Ross, and me.  And then, there's Jean,
> Eddie, and David Crossley who have offered to help remotely if
> possible.  I'm not sure exactly how this remote thing will work, but I
> think it would be worth trying to see if getting everyone's attention
> on docs around the same time helps efficiently divide the work up and
> offer faster feedback across docs.

there are number of interested people in Dublin late afternoon/early evening
Sunday. so we'll probably meet up at the hotel for
planning/preparation/preliminary work. those who aren't travelling can IRC.

if there is enough interest we could book a room somewhere one evening but
there are events till late more days...

- robert