incubator-general mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dublin Docathon (was Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve 3.0-M1 release of ServiceMix)
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 19:19:19 GMT
On 6/7/06, Justin Erenkrantz <justin@erenkrantz.com> wrote:

> On 5/6/06, Cliff Schmidt <cliffschmidt@gmail.com> wrote:
> > So, let me put it this way: I'm committed to sit at a table for at
> > least eight hours during the two hackathon days and make some progress
> > on this stuff with Robert and whomever else can make it.  We should
> > also be able to have some live collaboration over irc with folks who
> > aren't able to make it to Dublin.
>
> Count me in as well for a 'docathon' - I'll be in Dublin too.

great :-)

Do we have a preferred date / time that we should collectively block
> out that also works reasonably well for our remote participants?  At

this point, I'm *mostly* open - but my schedule is getting more and
> more committed as we approach the 'Con.

nope  (I will be around most of the hackathon working on documentation so
will be available for ad hoc doc) but a more focussed docathon block sounds
good.

should we move this thread to community to decide details?

i've been considering posting a brief invite on committers a little closer
the time...

I'm also up for finding a comfy pub one evening and whipping out the
> laptops too.  ;-)
>
> "Why doesn't this documentation make any sense?"
> "We were on our ninth round of Guinness by then."
> "Oh."
> "Hey, everyone else at the table said +1.  But, they thought I asked
> about another round..."
> "Uh-uh."

hehehe

sounds good :-)

as well as useful for those based in the US

- robert