incubator-general mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] CeltiXfire Project
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:03:46 GMT
Its also worth remembering that Hani is also a member of the JCP
Executive Committee and contributes alot to both Java & J2SE standards
as well as numerous open source projects. I know Hani pretty well and
he'll be an awesome addition to any Apache project. The bileblog is
simply an extremely funny online persona.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/