incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Incubator to sponsor and accept Abdera for incubation
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 13:02:43 GMT
Hi,
+1 on accepting the proposal for incubation.

I am also interested in personally contributing to this project as a
committer, though I regretfully do not have the bandwidth to
effectively mentor this proposal.  I hope the proposal team doesn't
mind that I've just added myself to the wiki as a member of the
initial set of committers.

Yoav

Yoav Shapira
Nimalex LLC