incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cliffschm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] Request to release (revised) Tuscany M1
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 19:37:41 GMT
yes -- it's true that the policy is still only proposed and that the
proposed policy allows for a transition/evaluation period to see the
impact of some of the requirements.

I would not suggest that you remove something from the release just
because it's under the NPL.  However, you should make sure the license
is copied into or referenced in the LICENSE file.

Cliff