incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve ActiveMQ 4.0 Release (new binary)
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 22:26:20 GMT
Hi Robert,

The incubator-activemq-4.0.jar is an uber jar that is built by
aggregating the activemq broker, client and a few dependency jars like
derby.  I think derby is where IBM reference comes from and also
explains the multiple copies of the same file thing (different jars
were using different naming conventions).  This uber jar is helpful
for folks who want to get started with a small footprint client and
and server with minimum fuss about finding out what dependencies need
to be included in the application classpath.

--
Regards,
Hiram