incubator-general mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <>
Subject RE: Lucene.NET Jira Emails?
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 06:11:05 GMT

: If this is the case, who ever has the karma to fix this, can you take care
: of it?

I think the proper way to deal with this is to file a Jira request with
the Infrastructure Project in the JIRA component, but I'm not 100% sure.

: Also, I can't figure out how to assign, close or even edit a JIRA issue
: opened against Lucene.Net.  For example, take a look at:
: and I can't see anything
: there to edit this issue.  Yes, I am logged in.

That's the Permission Scheme thing I mentioned -- it seems that members of
the "lucene-developers" Jira Group (the Java Lucene Developers that
is) eare the ones who can modify LUCENENET issues.

: : I don't think this is intentional.  Something is broken in the JIRA setup.
: : I have posted this email on to see if folks
: : there may know what's the problem and fix it.
: It looks like when the LUCENENET Jira project was setup, the "Permission
: Scheme" and "Notification Scheme" wre set to "Lucene Permissions" and
: "Lucene Notification Scheme" instead of making new ones specific to
: LUCENENET (perhaps someone assumed the "Lucene *" Schemes were generic for
: all projects, not specific to the Lucene Java project)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message