incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject Incubator Quarterly Board Reporting Schedule
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 04:31:59 GMT
The reporting schedule is at
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule, so that everyone knows
for which months their report is due.  PLEASE NOTE: all new projects must
also report for the first three months of Incubation.  This is not reflected
on the posted schedule.

Mentors: as new projects are adopted, I'd appreciate your help keeping the
reporting schedule up to date.  Since your projects must report every month
for the first three months, I would suggest that new projects be added to
the list in which their third month occurs.  So if a new project must report
in July, August and September, add it to the [March, June, September,
December] group.

	--- Noel