incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Dublin Docathon (was Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve 3.0-M1 release of ServiceMix)
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 02:19:50 GMT
Hi,

I'll attend the Dublin conference, getting in Tuesday late morning.

I'm interested in contributing, especially to the "sample incubator
project template" in the area of template web site and template build
scripts based on maven. I haven't seen much on these topics recently,
so I guess I'll check in to hackathon on Tuesday and see how I can help.

Craig