incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project templates
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 13:15:12 GMT
I will try to get a template based on Maven 1.x ready for ApacheCon
based on what we've put together for Synapse. If I can persuade the
Synapse team to help me it might happen.

I don't believe that we should view these templates as normative but
rather as a useful aid and also that they should be considered Work In
Progress and that Incubator projects be encouraged to see them as
something that can be improved.

But I fully agree that unless we have a few of these it won't seem that way.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle