incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <li...@holsman.net>
Subject Re: Various
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 05:37:25 GMT
Hani.

I haven't read your bileblog, but this email really shows a bad
attitude.

I personally don't care how good your code is. in my past experience
your code isn't worth the pain the attitude is going to cause.

Technical merit is only aspect of apache, it's about the community.
and flamewars are so 90's it isn't funny.
as for party line, you don't have to tow anything.. you just need to
give other apache comitters / members some respect.

as for saying Apache Sucks.. go for it. just be constructive about it
(and be prepared to help un-suckify it.. any moron can say something
is bad)

--Ian