incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <>
Subject Re: New committers
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 05:17:02 GMT
> I think the initial decision was that a PPMC was not necessary as the code was
> just going to be imported into the MyFaces project.  Therefore, the MyFaces PMC
> is responsible for executing the duties that a PPMC would normally do.

Yeah, right the goal was being a MyFaces subproject. Since ADF Faces
is not a small piece of software a TLP status might be reasonable.
That up to the incubator PMC; but -again- prefered choice was being a

See [1] for more

(1) scope of the subprojects

Although ADF Faces could work well as a TLP, our preference would be
to enter ASF as a MyFaces subproject, but we leave it to the Incubator
PMC and ASF Board to make the final decision.

[1] Proposal for ADF Faces, a MyFaces subproject -