incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] CeltiXfire Project
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 14:18:41 GMT
On 6/21/06, Yoav Shapira <yoavs@apache.org> wrote:
> > Do you think its useful to have individual employer?
> > Obviously if anyone wants more detailed info I am happy to provide that.
>
> I do think it's useful.  If it's a pain to update the proposal to
> reflect these individual associations, I apologize.  If others don't
> think it's useful, they can chime in ;)

Yes, it's our policy to disclose employment information for Incubator
project committers so that the Incubator PMC can make an accurate
assessment about the composition of the community - especially when
the proposal says that: "About 2/3 of the initial committers are
employed by IONA."

In order to graduate, we require:

http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Minimum+Exit+Requirements

---
The project is not highly dependent on any single contributor (there's
at least 3 legally independent committers and there is no single
company or entity that is vital to the success of the project)
---

HTH.  -- justin