incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: Dublin Docathon (was Re: [VOTE] Incubator PMC to approve 3.0-M1 release of ServiceMix)
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 18:00:08 GMT
On 5/6/06, Cliff Schmidt <cliffschmidt@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, let me put it this way: I'm committed to sit at a table for at
> least eight hours during the two hackathon days and make some progress
> on this stuff with Robert and whomever else can make it.  We should
> also be able to have some live collaboration over irc with folks who
> aren't able to make it to Dublin.

Count me in as well for a 'docathon' - I'll be in Dublin too.

Do we have a preferred date / time that we should collectively block
out that also works reasonably well for our remote participants?  At
this point, I'm *mostly* open - but my schedule is getting more and
more committed as we approach the 'Con.

I'm also up for finding a comfy pub one evening and whipping out the
laptops too.  ;-)

"Why doesn't this documentation make any sense?"
"We were on our ninth round of Guinness by then."
"Oh."
"Hey, everyone else at the table said +1.  But, they thought I asked
about another round..."
"Uh-uh."

Wheeeeeee... -- justin