incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martin Marinschek" <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Incubator to sponsor and accept Abdera for incubation
Date Sun, 04 Jun 2006 02:41:09 GMT
I've let myself be added to the Kabuki team, to make sure I can help
out with downstream integration.

I'm disappointed that I've not heard much about it so far though on
the mailing lists. I'm subscribed to all of them, and nothing but
wordless silence. Not good for an incubating project. In comparison,
ADF Faces incubation has started much later, and the mailing-lists are
already well used for user- and development discussions.

regards,

Martin