incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] CeltiXfire Project
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:30:11 GMT
Hi Jim,
Even once we're in the incubator the XFire project will still have to do
releases. We have a 1.2 release in progress and will be doing bug fix
releases as well.  Additionally, I would imagine IONA might want to
issue a bug fix release at some point for Celtix. I can't really comment
on them though.

- Dan

Dan Diephouse
(616) 971-2053