incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Branding of Incubator projects
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 20:18:39 GMT
sophitia que wrote:
[...]
> I don't think it's unreasonable that we expect proposing parties to at
> least browse and read parts of the incubator web site prior to a
> submission.  Our obligation, as the incubator, would be to 1) ensure that
> any official guidelines we develop are prominently and visibly displayed on
> the incubator web site, 2) promote community and cultural processes that
> reinforce these practices.

I agree. Listing these guidelines or recommendations in a document
(or a section of one) specifically designated for third parties
wishing to propose a project will be a big help. IMO, the section
named Entry To Incubation of the Incubation would be a good place.
The Branding Guidelines is where I would tend to look for guidance
after my proposal has been accepted but not necessarily until then.

Martin