incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: [Incubator Docathon] PPMC guide
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 23:17:18 GMT
robert burrell donkin wrote:
> On 6/26/06, Jean T. Anderson <jta@bristowhill.com> wrote:
>
>>  I like the changes evolving so far in the docathon.
>>
>> regarding guides/ppmc.html , more stuff could be moved from
>> guides/committer.html includes participating in ...
>>
>>  + updating the podling status report
>>   + making sure the quarterly report for the board gets done
>
> sounds good
>
>>  I don't want to collide with Robert's blindingly fast fingers ... will
>> offer to massage this page more if nobody is already actively working
>> on it.
>
> we'll leave ppmc and committer's alone here

I updated guides/ppmc with these additions:

(1) top level section that describes what the ppmc is for,
(2) "PPMC Mail List" section that describes what a ppmc mail list should
be used for,
(3) "Incubator ASF Board Reports" section with info on board reports
(4) "Project Status Updates" section

Please review what I wrote, especially in the top section that says what
the ppmc is for. And edit further as you see fit!

thanks,

-jean