incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Vetoing/Voting in committers?
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 21:05:36 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Mladen Turk wrote:
>> Sorry about that. My bad :(.
>
> difference between a person, and a public personality - and the blog in
> question
> clearly shows that this style is deliberately his 'public personality'.

Agreed. Perhaps I simply do not understand all that blog stuff.
Anyhow, I doubt my wife would have any understanding if I start
blogging about her cooking expertize ;)

> But in general - yes problems with a person should be discussed on pmc.

Agreed again.
I'm a proud member of the Apache community, and would like
to feel like one in the future.

Nevertheless, any Apache committer that happens to get himself
stuck in Zagreb will be entitled for a free beer. Always :)

Cheers,
Mladen.