incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Fw: [VOTE] Declare Woden 1.0.0 M5
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 17:21:54 GMT
>> There have been no +0 or -1 votes. I'd like to ask the
>> Incubator PMC again to review this request and vote on it.

Etiquite point, not specifically at John himself;

Don't crosspost to closed lists!  Votes are held on the open lists, that is,
your project's dev list, and the general@incubator list.

Trust that all PMC members are subscribed to the dev/general public list :)

Only matters of people (e.g. considering committership and pmc membership)
and confidences should be forwarded to the private lists, all other dialogs,
especially releases and development discussion and decisions must be in public.

Congrats on hitting this milestone by the way!

Bill