incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <>
Subject Re: Project templates
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 01:02:42 GMT
robert burrell donkin wrote:

>> > It probably makes far more sense to make that Maven 2.x.
> both would be best
> a lot of projects are still maven 1. what would be great is a maven 2 ready
> maven 1 build as well as a maven 2 build.

Paul's focus may be M1 as I think Synapse/Axis are using it.

Tuscany is using M2 so if Paul wants to work on M1 I'm willing to come
up with a similar template for M2 (I would propose as an archetype mojo).

Would this be an appropriate thing to check into incubator SVN, and if
so where? incubator/public/trunk/template/maven[12] ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message