incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject Re: Would like to contribute to the community
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 04:36:29 GMT
send your email to general-subscribe@incubator.a.o - I think that's the
list you were looking for.

The process is simple, just find a project that interests you and hop onto
it's dev@ list.  They are summarized at
so you are likely to find one that is a good fit.

Of course there are many mature projects across the asf - but you seem to
want to lend a hand-up and yes, the incubator can always use developers in
these fledgling projects.

Dibyendu Roy wrote:
> Hi,
>        I've seven years of industrial experience on software developement and maintenance
on various technologies, mostly on Java and J2EE architecture. I'm currently working as a
Senior Developer at
>   I'm highly interested in contributing to the Apache community where I can share my
experience that I gained over period of time. Or if not, I can help any existing projects
towards completion.