incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: New committers
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 04:07:04 GMT
On Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 08:50:30PM -0700, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> On 6/21/06, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew@apache.org> wrote:
> >> Yah, I guess so.  But, then follow the rest of the stuff on the new
> >> committers page that Jean sent out.    -- justin
> >
> >thanks justin.
>
> sorry justin, for bothering you again...
>
> Or should we create a "adffaces-ppmc" list for the adf faces incubation?

I think the initial decision was that a PPMC was not necessary as the code was
just going to be imported into the MyFaces project.  Therefore, the MyFaces PMC
is responsible for executing the duties that a PPMC would normally do.

Perhaps we need to clarify these types of situations.  What have we done for
mod_ftp, for example?  My glance at the status page says that there isn't a
PPMC either.  So, I'd guess pmc@httpd would control adding new committers to
it.  I guess...

Anyone else have an opinion?  Any other examples?  -- justin