incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dibyendu Roy <dbroy2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Would like to contribute to the community
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 21:01:14 GMT
Hi,
       I've seven years of industrial experience on software developement and maintenance
on various technologies, mostly on Java and J2EE architecture. I'm currently working as a
Senior Developer at Orbitz.com.

  I'm highly interested in contributing to the Apache community where I can share my experience
that I gained over period of time. Or if not, I can help any existing projects towards completion.

  Please let me know how should I go ahead with this.

  Thank you all,
  Best Regards,
  Dibyendu