incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Various
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:08:37 GMT
You clearly have no clue! Just as an example.

- Daniel Kulp from IONA is a Tuscany Committer. Which is a WS PMC
sponsored Incubator project
- Daniel Diephouse from Envoi working on XFire is a WS Committer as he
earned karma on the XmlSchema project.

FWW, Thanks for letting people see your  true colors. Geir has always
told me that your blog is a Literary device. It's just abundantly
clear that it is a farce.

I'll let my actions speak for themselves rather than stoop to your level.

thanks,
dims

Davanum Srinivas : http://people.apache.org/~dims/