incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] CeltiXfire Project
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:04:38 GMT
We've handled these types of things before, for example
with SpamAssassin and Cayenne, when external codebases
were being folded into the incubator. What they've done
is mention on the old sites that the projects are
now ASF Incubator projects, etc... The intent is that
until the code has been relicensed to the AL 2.0, we
cannot host it here, but as soon as that happens, the
old sites no longer host the current codebases, just
the old ones.

At no time should Celtix and XFire continue parallel
development with what is in the Incubator after the
podling has started.